The Quality Alliance is one of the largest clinically integrated networks in the nation, spanning more than 21 counties in Northeast Ohio. As an integrated provider network comprised of independent physician practices and employed Cleveland Clinic physicians, we collaborate on quality measures that focus on chronic disease management and the challenges of rising healthcare costs.
We are uniquely positioned to succeed in transforming the care of patient populations.
Our goal is to enable our members to better manage their patients’ health by delivering superior quality care at a lower cost while improving the patient experience.
WHAT WE DO
- Aggregate data from our members to:
- Enable reporting on physician, practice, and network-level outcomes in an effort to improve quality care.
- Provide health engagement tools to help physicians better manage chronic diseases and the health of populations
- Assist in monitoring patient compliance
- Promote a higher degree of interdependence, cooperation and seamless care among PCPs, specialty care physicians and other providers.
- Develop care plans to coordinate at-risk patients and share them with the entire network to address gaps in care.
- Implement care coordination models that address social, behavioral and economic barriers to quality care.
- Design community disease programs to help manage chronic diseases.
- Operate as an integrated unit to establish meaningful clinical measures.
- Negotiate value-based contracts that reward our physicians for improving quality and lowering costs.
- Teach and implement best practices throughout the network.
- Provide practice transformation support which includes workflow reengineering and performance improvement support.