Central to the Affordable Care Act, which is moving healthcare from a fee-for-service model to a value-based environment, the ability to transform clinical operations has become paramount to providing quality care at a lower cost.
At no additional cost to members, our experienced healthcare professionals will review physician performance and utilization in conjunction with an on-site assessment to determine where improvement opportunities exist.
We will assess your practice’s readiness for change, develop a strategy as necessary, support the implementation and measure the results.
- Clinical measure awareness
- How well the practice is meeting quality measures
- Comparing performance measures to target
- Recommending Improvements
- Utilization awareness
- ED utilization
- Hospital admissions and readmissions
- Rate of high-end radiology testing
- Patient access
- Clinical and administrative workflow
- Staffing productivity
- Patient experience
- Processing of ancillary service results (e.g., labs, imaging, procedures)
- Staff training and education
- Improved access
- Staff optimization
- Pre-visit planning
- Use of health maintenance tools
- Care gap closure
- Improving patient experience
- Customized for practice-specific needs
- Scaled and based on readiness for change
- Implementation support provided
- Quality outcomes
- Negotiating value-based contracts
- Documenting how well quality care and efficiency measures are being implemented
Contact our Physician Engagement team to schedule a practice assessment today.